sábado, 7 de diciembre de 2013

Winter - Sensorial

-Winter is a cold and beautiful season. The snow starts to fall and everyone starts to wear warm clothes. I like this season, because I can return home and have a cup of tea with my family and have good moments with them on winter vacations. This is also the season that inspires me the most. I often listen to relaxing music while I draw, or I watch movies in my bed while I drink coffee. I also like the cold wind that passes through my skin and the rain that falls beautifully from the sky, It makes me think how beautiful the nature is. In other words, winter is the best season.

I liked to work on this paragraph. I was really inspired while I wrote it because winter is my favourite season, but I still have punctuation mistakes, specially with semi colons. I'll practice more!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario