sábado, 7 de diciembre de 2013

Winter - Anecdote


-I have always loved bunnies, they are so cute and fluffy like a snow ball. They remmind me of December. I had been obsessed about bunnies for a long time. You could find me buying bunny plushies and everything related to those cute animals. But I wanted a real one; a bunny I can pet and take care of. I wanted one but I couldn't buy it because my parents didn't
want to have an animal, so I 
decided to just be happy with my plushies. December started we were buying things for christmas. I bought a picture and a perfume for my mother, and a big pillow with a letter for my father. We were having dinner the night before christmas, when I heard my mother saying that I had to open my present now, so I did it. Surprised, I looked at the cute snow like bunny in a box. I couldn't believe that that was a real bunny. I saw my mom and she said that she couldn't resist to buy one, and since I loved bunnies so much, she decided to give me one. I was so happy, and the first thing I did was to put it a nickname. My dear Snow-ball, I'll never forget my first real bunny.



This was one of the longest paragraph I did on class, and the last one, so I tried to put all I know about vocabulary and punctuation. I'm happy that I did it correctly, but I'll keep improving to write longer paragraph about my life in the future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario