miércoles, 4 de diciembre de 2013

Psychological Description

-SungMin is a very charming person. He's very calm and sweet. Despite being stressed, he will always smile at you. He's active, he practices a lot to do a good performance and works all the time, so he's very responsible. On stage, he's very funny but sometimes he get's serious, and off stage, he's really generous and nice. He laughs a lot and he likes hugs. He's intelligent, he can learn everything. He knows martial arts, archering, he can cook, dance, sing, and is very good playing instruments, I can say that he's multi-talented. He's also very friendly, he has a lot of friends around him, but sometimes he has not self-confidence, he thinks he can't sing, but I had the oportunity to listen to him in a concert and I think he's one of the best singer and dancer in his group. Definitively, he's a creative and kind person.


I enjoyed writing this paragraph because I was describing a person that I admire a lot. I was surprised when I noticed that I had no mistakes when the teacher corrected it.

In this paragraph I learned more about topic sentences and supporting sentences so I think this paragraph helped me a lot to make more in the future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario