martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

Night Owl

I'm a night person


I really like night because my brain works better when everything is quiet and I have more inspiration. I do a lot of things. One of them is studying. When it comes to study, I prefer doing it at night because despite the fact that I'm sleepy, there's no noise so I can think better. I like art, so I prefer dancing at night to relax when I'm stressed. When I don't want to dance, I start drawing with my pen tablet, that's another way for me to relax myself. Finally, I usually read short stories about anything until I fall asleep


This is the first paragraph I wrote on class. I learned how to use brainstorming before writing a paragraph and I realized how useful it is. I also had some grammar mistakes that I'll consider next time I write a paragraph.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario