domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

General Reflection



I feel that this subject was very useful because I've never had the chance to write paragraphs in english before because of the lack of vocabulary and motivation, but in this semester I learned how to write different kind of texts and I think that that will help me a lot when I want to write a new one about anything I want.

I'm really satisfied with each work. This is the first time that  write so many paragraphs in english so I still have to improve some things, specially the punctuation rules because it complicates me a little bit. I also think that learning about writing process like brainstorming, doing drafts or edit my paragraphs was really useful too. Putting my ideas in order while writing was a bit difficult, specially when I had to write relevant ideas and write all of them coherently.

I'm happy that now I have more confidence to write texts and I think it's really interesing. I realised how wonderful is to write. It's a good and beautiful way expressing all your feelings through a pencil and a paper. I think I will write more from now on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario