sábado, 7 de diciembre de 2013

Winter - Descriptive

-December is the christmas month. In this month, everyone gets prepared for christmas and new year. You can see the shops full of things to buy and people running to buy a present for their beloved family and friends. There are students finishing the year and preparing for vacations. It's also a very romantic month full of beautiful activities and moments you can share with the people you love. For new year, everybody buys food and goes to see the amazing fireworks while they wish the best for next year. Definitively, December is the month full of celebrations.

This time, the teacher said that  my paragraph was great. I talked about all the activities we do in December. I can see my progress as a writer. Little by little, i'm having more confidence while I write and I'm glad to know that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario